GGJ 2015 - When I Smile Game

I am a guy who interest to join competition because I found out that the more competition the more professional you are. Do you know... I never won any competition but I always get an experience and better technique to perform on my work. Sometime I think that this techinique is good enough to solve this problem, who knows that someone can even think something better than you. The competition is a good area to prove you skills. I join Global Game Jam 2015 at Rangsit university, and it is 3 days 2 nights competition. My team size is 2 people me and my girlfriend. I try to coding as fast as possible to create level design tool for my girlfriend. First two days… yes, I’m fine but on the third day I’m being like zombie programmer. My brain sensitivity is go slow that was horrible for me very much. Finally, we got our tiny cutie game “When I Smile”. The level design is not good enough, but atleast it is playable. Thanks for Mook (my girlfriend) that help my create this game.


featured_image_21.png


More information about When I smile


Download game for Android

Comments