Unity3D Tutorial @KMUTT May 2015

Unity3D_007.jpg
I told my instructor that I would like to be Unity3D tutor for KMUTT university, the university I graduated. For this teaching the students are registered 30 students and I have plan to teach at traning room. A day before teaching I prepare instruction using Unity5.0.1 and unfortunately I found a Unity bug, a black screen after stop playing scene. First, I thought that is my fault, I might making some mistake somewhere so I try to re-create a project but it still occur. So I pray for tomorrow the students might not get the same bug. Fortunately, the students don’t get the bug while I teaching but after class ended some students around 2 students got the bug. So I just said “Nope, this bug I cannot solve.” with smiling a little bit.  My co-worker his name is Chec also join a course, he helping me as a teacher assistance to answering student question and also I got another 3 teacher assistances from my instructor. All of these guys helping me a lot. I need to say thanks to my instructor for a great opportunity to teach university students and all teacher assistances that helping me.




Unity3D_002.jpg



Comments