Web Programmer Trainee

picture-291.png


On third year student, I firstly send an application to Thomson Reuters for training and luckily there is a networking manager interest me. He interview me vie telephone, a question that looks simple but quite hard for me is “Please present yourself what you can do...”. At that time, I need to confidently show potentials of myself. My team includes only network engineers and I responsible to do Global Patch Tracker project. The web application uses for manage and provide tasks to network engineers. The network engineers will do following task requirement. The technologies I choose are PHP, mysql and jQuery framework because it is easy to develop and maintain and this web application isn’t that big and complicated, my boss he wants this project be able to develop by other trainee too.

601286_468023809890530_1004606735_n.jpg

Comments