Project: Tesco Lotus Shopping Spree Game

logo.png


A wonderful game I have made with my team, that is Tesco Lotus Shopping Spree. This game we spent three months with three programmers and four artists. We try as best as possible to make this game fun with an encapsulation of bussiness logic. Inside a game, player will run collect coins and boosters similarly as Subway Surfers but the different thing is coupon. The coupon that player earned while playing a game, they can use with Tesco Lotus store for reducing price or buy 1 get 1. I feel proud with this game and also I gain a lot experience about physics and collision detection system. I would like to say thanks for an opportunity that I being a part of this game. Hope you enjoy…


Tesco.png


Tesco2.PNG


Download game for Android

Download game for iOS

Comments